Effective as of August 2016
The information we collect
1. Information from merchants
What Information Do We Collect From Merchants And Why?
- We collect your name, company name, address, email address, phone number(s) and credit card details.
- We need this information to provide you with our Services, for example, to confirm your identity, contact you, and invoice you.
- We collect data about the Oddle-hosted webpages that you visit and how and when you access your account, including information about the device and browser you use, your network connection and your IP address.
- We need this information to give you access to and improve our Services.
- We collect Personal Information about your customers that you share with us or that customers provide while shopping or during checkout.
- We use this information to provide you with our Services and so that you can process orders and better serve your customers.
- We will also use Personal Information in other cases where you have given us your express permission.
When Do We Collect This Information?
- We collect Personal Information when you sign up for our Services, when you access our Services or otherwise provide us with the information.
2. Information from our merchants’ customers
What Information Do We Collect And Why?
- We collect our merchants’ customers’ name, email, shipping and billing address, payment details, company name, phone number, IP address and device data.
- We need this information to provide merchants with our Services, including supporting and processing orders, authentication, and processing payments. This information is also used to improve our Services.
When Do We Collect This Information?
- Information is collected when a merchant’s customer uses or accesses our Services, such as when a customer visits a merchant’s site, places an order or signs up for an account on a merchant’s site.
3. Information from Partners
Partners are individuals or businesses that have agreed to the terms of the Partner Program to work with Oddle to promote the Services by (a) referring clients to Oddle; (b) using Oddle as an online ordering management service or (c) developing apps using the Oddle Application Interface (API) for merchant use.
What Information Do We Collect From Partners And Why?
- We collect your name, company name, website, twitter or other social media accounts, phone number(s), address, business type, email address, PayPal Account, and GST/HST number.
- This information is used to verify your identity, work with you, contact you and make payment to you.
- We collect data from the Oddle-hosted webpages that you visit that includes how and when you access your account. This consists of information about the device and browser you use to access, your network connection and your IP address.
- We use this information to give you access to and improve our Services.
- We collect Personal Information about your customers that you share with us or that they provide to us directly.
- We use this information to work with you and to provide our Services to your customers.
- We will also use Personal Information in other cases where you have given us the permission to do so.
When Do We Collect This Information?
- We collect this information when you sign up for a Partner Account, when you sign up one of your customers for our Services, or when your customers sign up themselves. We also collect any additional information that you might provide to us.
4. OTHER INFORMATION
In addition to the Personal Information, the Billing Information, and the Geolocational Information, we may collect additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
- From You. Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your food orders, gender, birthdate, interests, favorite foods, and favorite restaurants.
- From Your Activity. Information that we automatically collect when you use the Platform, such as the device from which you access the Platform, your IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Platform you visit, what you order and from which restaurants, and similar information concerning your use of the Platform.
The Oddle Company, 71 Ayer Rajah Crescent #03-14/15 Singapore 139951
5. THE INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THIRD–PARTY ADVERTISING COMPANIES
ACCESSING AND MODIFYING PERSONAL INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES
If you have registered for the Platform, you may access, review, and make changes to your Personal Information, Billing Information, and certain Other Information by (i) e-mailing us at email@example.com, (ii) calling us at +65 6717 1291, or (iii) following the instructions found on the Platform. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any Oddle marketing email. Registered Users cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails related to their account. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases. In such case, we will provide you the reason why the modification or removal was not possible.
How we use and share information
We use the Information We Collect to provide you access to and use of the Platform, solicit your feedback, inform you about our products and services and those of our third-party marketing partners, to administer our rewards, referral, and promotional programs, and to improve our service to you. We use the Billing Information to process your orders, and we use the Geolocational Information to recommend nearby restaurants to you. Also, we may share the information we collected as described below.
- In order to provide you our services, we need to share your name, phone number, meal order, and physical address with the restaurants from which you order and with any third parties that are involved in, or provide services in connection with, such orders, such as delivery services, licensees of our Platform, and similar parties. Such parties will use such information in accordance with the terms of their privacy policies.
- In order to administer our rewards, referral, and promotional programs, we may share your Personal Information and Other Information with the restaurants from which you order and delivery services that deliver your orders.
- We may from time to time share Personal Information and/or Other Information with other companies who may provide you information about the products and services they offer. However, to the extent required by law, you will be given the opportunity to opt- out of such sharing.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our users and our Platform, we might analyze the Other Information and the Geolocational Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Platform. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing marketing assistance, order fulfillment, billing, and customer service. These other companies will have access to the Personal Information, the Billing Information, the Geolocational Information, and the Other Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Personal Information, Billing Information, Geolocational Information, and Other Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose Personal Information, the Billing Information, the Geolocational Information, and the Other Information when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, or whenever we believe that disclosing such information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Oddle or others.
How we protect your information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information, the Billing Information, the Geolocational Information, and the Other Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Platform may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO NON–SINGAPOREAN. RESIDENTS
EXTERNAL WEBSITES, GOOGLE WALLET, AND APPLE PAY
Please be advised that your use of Google Wallet or Apple Pay is subject to the terms and conditions, including the privacy policies, of Google and Apple, respectively.
HOW TO CONTACT US