1. Was online ordering always part of your business’s plan?
Yes, since 2014 and 2015, we have always had the idea of setting up a website. Thus, at the time, we evaluated a few solutions that could offer all the customizable features we need. However, even after proposing our options to the headquarter, the idea of going online was put on hold due to many restrictions. That was until we chose Oddle and started using it as our platform for customers to order the products of our hotel.
2. What was your biggest fear in going online?
We didn’t have many concerns. However, we were afraid that not many customers would know about our website, and we were determined to solve this. Hence, we tried everything to market our online shopping cart to our customers.
3. How was your experience after using Oddle?
1. The system processing is really smooth. After learning how to operate the system, the process of adding new items to our shopping cart is extremely fast and easy. There’s no need to wait for any authorization or anything. We simply have all the product information on hand, input them into the system, and the product is instantly ready for sale.
2. The influence or strength of the website is totally up to us. Unlike other platforms which don’t provide us with customer data, Oddle allows us to enhance our marketing efforts with the platform’s analytics feature. Oddle is more like a tool; we can dictate how much time and effort we want to allocate to our online sales. Everything is entirely up to us.
4. Has Oddle helped your brand? If so, how?
Oddle has helped us increase our sales. Currently, we are promoting the cakes of The Cake Room on our website. Without our Oddle shopping cart, we would only have offline promotional methods – e.g. relying on walk-in customers or those who simply know of our products already. Oddle provides a tool for us to promote ourselves online. We used to sell dining or cake coupons online, but our customers still had to order online or call in to purchase the coupons. It is very different from how we are doing it now with Oddle. Our customers are able to view our products on our website and place their order immediately.
5. If there were 3 words to describe Oddle, what would it be?
Helpful, easy-to-operate, user-friendly and simple interface.
6. Is growth possible with Oddle?
Yes! Oddle provides us a tool to promote our products online, which is really important nowadays!