1. Tell us more about your brand’s story and why you decided to start Simply Green Salad.
We started Simply Green Salad because we saw that there was a lack of simple, healthy food options in Kuala Lumpur F&B scene.
2. What’s the most interesting/unique part of Simply Green Salad’s journey thus far?
Our unique selling point is that our customers are able to DIY their salads any way they like, with our premium ingredients.
3. Was online ordering always part of your business’s plan?
Yes, it has always been part of our plans to offer online ordering.
4. What was your biggest fear in going online?
We were worried that there would be system bugs and the resolution of these bugs would not be done promptly.
5. How was your experience after using Oddle?
Our experience with Oddle so far has been good. Though, it would be great if more customisations were available.
6. Has Oddle helped your brand? If so, how?
Using Oddle has helped Simply Green Salad tap on the online ordering trend and penetrate this sector by catering to our customers.
7. Do you feel that the experience in managing Simply Green Salad’s orders has improved after coming on board with Oddle? How?
Yes. The backend and frontend interfaces are getting better over the years. The number of bugs has also declined and the support the Oddle team gives is also getting more responsive.
8. If there were 3 words to describe Oddle, what would it be?
Simple, solid and user-friendly.
9. Is growth possible with Oddle?
Yes. For Simply Green Salad, we foresee a continuous growth in the the percentage of our online sales. Oddle helps us reach out to our customers easily with the user-friendly shopping cart interface, thus lowering our barrier of entry into the online food ordering space.