1. Tell us more about your brand’s story and why you decided to start STREAT Thai.
STREAT Thai was conceptualised in 2013 by Itsaree and Kwong. They had the goal of delivering an authentic Thai dining experience just as you would find on the streets of Thailand. They spent months in Thailand recruiting a fantastic team of cooks specialising in different types of street food from Chiang Mai, Isaan, Bangkok, Nakhon Ratchasima and Hat Yai. With a team of Thai chefs and a strong Thai culture, STREAT Thai guarantees its guests authentic Thai street food and genuine Thai hospitality.
2. What’s the most interesting/unique part of STREAT Thai’s journey thus far?
The most interesting part of our journey is seeing the smiles on our guests’ faces after a satisfying meal! We’re so glad that there are so many people who love Thai food as much as we do!
3. Was online ordering always part of your business’s plan?
Yes it was. We wanted to serve our delicious Thai food to as many people as we can, and online ordering was undoubtedly one of the ways to do so!
4. What was your biggest fear in going online?
We wanted to ensure that our customer experience is fluid, accurate and efficient.
5. How was your experience after using Oddle?
Our experience with Oddle has been exactly that – fluid, accurate and efficient. We see minimal hiccups in terms of service and our online customers are happy!
6. Has Oddle helped your brand? If so, how?
Indeed! We’ve seen continued growth in our online ordering and delivery channel, and this has led to better sales performance.
7. Do you feel that the experience in managing STREAT Thai’s orders has improved after coming on board with Oddle?
Most definitely! We weren’t offering online ordering and delivery back then, so any additional sales revenue is a definite bonus.
8. If there were 3 words to describe Oddle, what would it be?
Accurate, responsive and excellent!
9. Is growth possible with Oddle?
Absolutely! However, we’d love to see more extensive delivery support such as connecting us with riders, suppliers of complementary products (e.g. takeaway boxes, bags) and more in-depth analytics on our backend dashboard to help us better understand our customers.